Sat, Mar 02|
America's Reportedly Most Disliked Foods: A Five Course Dinner
Have you ever looked up America's least favorite foods? Neither had we... until now! But we bet Grandma's Kitchen can make them delicious! Join us!
Time & Location
Mar 02, 2024, 5:00 PM
Grandma's Kitchen , 123 S Catherine St, Montour Falls, NY 14865, USA
About the event
Have you ever looked up America's least favorite foods? Neither had we... until now! But we bet Grandma's Kitchen can make them delicious!
You’re invited to enjoy a five course dinner featuring 16 of America’s reportedly most disliked foods:
Olives, Beets, Pickles, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Tomatoes, Eggplants, Turnips, Okra, Onions, Cilantro, Mushrooms, Tofu, Ginger, Raisins, & Candy Corn!
- Appetizer: Relish selection with Warm Sauteed Olives, Pickled Beets, and Half Sour Pickles
- Soup: Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Salad: Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Pomegranate Seeds, Sliced Almonds, and a Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- Main Course: Eggplant Parmesan, Sea Salt & Olive Oil Roasted Turnips, Crispy Shredded Okra with Onion, Tomato, & Cilantro, and Creamy Mushroom Wild Rice Pilaf
- Dessert: A sampler featuring Tofu Chocolate Mousse with Whipped Cream, Ginger Cake, a Raisin Filled Cookie, and housemade Candy Corn
Optional beverages available including Beer, Wine, Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Soda, Sparkling Water, Iced Tea, and more. There will be the option to add any beverages when purchasing your tickets. A separate invoice will then be sent for the add-ons.
Advance Tickets required. Space is limited.
$35. All items are vegan. Menu is subject to change based on availability.
123 S. Catherine St. (Rt. 14), Montour Falls, NY
Indoor$35.00Tax: +$2.80 NY Tax