Sun, Mar 20|
In-Person Dinner Benefitting Ukraine
Enjoy a homemade Ukrainian dinner. 100% of ticket proceeds benefit Ukraine. All vegan. Choose a donation level.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Grandma's Kitchen, 123 S Catherine St, Route 14, Montour Falls, NY 14865, USA
About the event
Join Grandma's Kitchen for an in-person homemade Ukrainian dinner with 100% of ticket proceeds benefitting charities working in Ukraine.
Enjoy a four course Ukranian dinner featuring:
- Appetizer: Vinehret (Beet & Potato Salad)
- Soup: Borscht with a sour cream dollop (Beet Soup)
- Main Course: Kovbasa served with horseradish and spicy mustard on the side (Sausage), Dill Potatoes, Banosh (Grits), Holubtsi (Stuffed Cabbage), and Vareniki served with sauteed onions, sour cream, and shiitake bacon (Potato & Onion Dumplings)
- Dessert: A sampler of Chocolate Babka, Yabluchnyk (Apple Cake), and Cherry Vareniki (Dumplings)
- Drinks: Kompot (Fruit Juice)
- Additional Beverages: Sweet Tea, Coffee, Hot Tea
All homemade. All vegan.
Advance tickets required. Tickets are by donation. Please select your donation level. 100% of ticket proceeds will be donated to World Central Kitchen and Come Back Alive. A charitable contribution letter is available for a portion of your donation amount. If you would like a letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
$25 donation. 100% of ticket proceeds donated to charities working in Ukraine.$25.00Sale ended
$50 donation. 100% of ticket proceeds will be donated to charities working in Ukraine.$50.00Sale ended
$100 donation. 100% ticket proceeds donated to charities working in Ukraine.$100.00Sale ended