Wed, Dec 21|
Sold Out - Celebrate the Season: Dinner and Music at Grandma's Kitchen
Enjoy a Six-Course Dinner and Live Christmas Music performed by Sarah Schlueter-Eisman!
Time & Location
Dec 21, 2022, 6:00 PM
Grandma's Kitchen , 123 S Catherine St, Montour Falls, NY 14865, USA
About the event
Celebrate the Season with a Six Course Vegan Dinner & Live Holiday Music at Grandma’s Kitchen!
- Bread: Pumpkin Spice Bread with Butter
- Appetizer: Stuffed Mushrooms
- Soup: Creamy Celeriac Soup
- Salad: Organic Mixed Greens with Pomegranate Seeds, Sliced Pears, Toasted Pecans, and Ginger Dressing
- Main Course: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Butternut Squash Risotto, and Roasted Asparagus
- Dessert: Blueberry Cheesecake and a Christmas Cookie Assortment
- Beverages: Iced tea, coffee, hot tea, apple cider
Advance Tickets required. Space is limited.
$60 prix fixe dinner and live music
$75 prix fixe dinner, live music, and 2 glasses of beer or wine
Tickets are available at https://tinyurl.com/GKCelebrate2022
123 S. Catherine St. (Rt. 14), Montour Falls, NY