Tastes like Grandma's, only vegan!
123 South Catherine Street (Route 14), Montour Falls, NY 14865
Allergens: Foods may contain or come into contact with soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, or peas.
Sun, May 07|
Spring Tea Party!
All vegan outdoor Tea Party at Grandma's Kitchen!
Time & Location
May 07, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Grandma's Kitchen, 123 S Catherine St, Route 14, Montour Falls, NY 14865, USA
About the event
You bring out your fancy attire and we'll bring out the fancy tea sets! Join us for an all vegan outdoor tea party in Grandma's Kitchen's new outdoor dining area!
- Tea: Select your preferred tea from our list of wildcrafted and sustainably grown teas from Appalachian Teas and Botanicals.
- Soup: A cup of freshly made seasonal soup featuring local organic veggies from Montour Market and Ever Green Farm
- Salad: Local organic mixed greens salad with seasonal veggies from Montour Market and Ever Green Farm
- Savory Course: Enjoy quiche alongside an assortment of finger sandwiches including cucumber with herbed butter, tomato & cheddar, egg salad with dill, dijon chicken salad, and roasted garlic hummus served with a side of stone ground mustard
- Scones Course: An assortment of scones, muffins, and biscuits served with butter, fruit compote, jam, and lemon curd
- Sweets Course: Enjoy a variety of desserts including cake, cheesecake, angel food cake, cream tarts, cookies, bars, cupcakes, and more!
This is planned to be an outdoor event. In case of less than favorable weather, the event will be moved inside or rescheduled.
Garden Tea Party!
+$3.60 NY Tax
All vegan Tea Party in Grandma's Kitchen's new outdoor dining area!
+$3.60 NY Tax
Kid's Garden Tea Party!
+$2.16 NY Tax
Up to age 12.
+$2.16 NY Tax0